The Profit Episode Guide for Season 3
The Profit Season 3 Premiere's May 12, 2015 on CNBC
The Profit Show's Success continues to climb on CNBC Prime Time Business Reality Show Schedule five nights a week. Marcus Lemonis, the owner of Camping World and a dozen other businesses He's invested in on The Profit Show, is coming back with the Season Premiere May 12, 2015 exclusively on CNBC. So far Lemonis has invested over $20 million of his own money during the first two seasons of the Show, and by the looks of it, might double this investment during Season 3 alone. Interestingly, The Profit Show Contestants so fave have closed less than a 50% of the deal's with Marcus Lemonis leading into Season 3 Premiere May 12, 2015.
Season 3 Episode's of The Profit
The Profit Season 3 - Episode #1 Season Premiere - May 12, 2015
- JSC Custom Drums - leaves a lasting impression on The Profit when Marcus Lemonis proves the "people" part of his successful formula is the most important part of every successful business.
The Profit - Episode #2 - May 19, 2015
- The Profit progress report from successful investments made by Marcus Lemonis in the first two seasons of the Show. Congratulations Marcus for making The Profit Show a Huge Success!
The Profit Show Episode 3 - May 26, 2015
- Tonnie's Mini Cupcakes has an interesting idea Building Your Own Customized Cupcakes.
Episode 304 - June 2, 2015
- Standard Burger Restaurant located on Stanton Island, NY. looks to raise the standards of how a great tasting hamburger is made.
The Profit Episode 305 - 6/16/2015
- Fuel Food Healthy Home Delivery Service delivers pre-portioned meals to your door. By ordering fully cooked meals ready-to-eat in larger quantities, Fuel Food keeps the over-all costs per meal down delivered via FedEx. No Deal
Episode 306 - 6/23/2015
- Grafton Furniture is a custom made furniture store located in Marcus Lemonis old neighborhood in Miami, Florida.
"The Profit" Episode 307 - 6/30/2015
- Precise Graphix is a one-stop-shop for designing, fabricating and installing customized retail space.
Episode #308 7-7-2015
- The Lano Company takes Marcus Lemonis in a whole new direction investing in this Lip Gloss Cosmetics Company.
The Profit Season Finale Episode 309 7/14/2015
- Marcus Lemonis ends The Profit Season Finale with a Progress Report on what it's "really like" being involved with so many businesses. As always, Marcus doesn't hold anything back whether good or bad. The reality is, even after the "people, process and product" is in place, it's challenging for some entrepreneurs to keep the momentum going. Sometimes we all need a kick in the butt to get back on track, and who better to kick it than Marcus Lemonis?