The Profit Episode Guide for Season 1
Marcus Lemonis First Year on "The Profit Show"
|The Profit Show staring Multi-Millionaire|
When you watch Marcus Lemonis on the Secret Millionaire Show, it becomes very clear why He was chosen to Host The Profit Show, and more importantly, why the Show continues to gain Fans with each successful Season.
The first season of The Profit was only six episodes to prove the "People, Product and Process" method works for all types of businesses being featured on The Profit Show. Lemonis has a no b.s. approach once a deals been made and he rolls up his sleeves and goes to work, literally.
List for "The Profit" Season 1 Episode Guide
The Profit - Season 1 - Episode 1 - July 30, 2013
- Car Cash not only was the very first business featured in The Profit Season 1, Episode 1, it's also become one of Marcus Lemonis's most successful investments so far made on the Show. As the name imply s, Car Cash will pay you cash right on the spot for your car. The Franchise's now number over 100 locations since Marcus Lemonis invested in the Car Cash Business.
- Deal for Cash Car on The Profit Show with Marcus Lemonis investing $200,000.00 and a $300k line-of-credit for the Car Cash Inventory.
Season 1 - Episode 2 - August 6, 2013
- Jacob Maarse Florists made a memorable appearance on second episode of "The Profit" not for making a deal with Marcus Lemonis, but on what happens when you try backing out of a deal with him after shaking his hand and accepting his money. If there was any doubt The Profit Show was another staged reality show, Episode #2 answered that question loud and clear.
- No Deal for Jacob Maarse on The Profit Show
The Profit Season 1 - Episode 3 - August 13, 2013
- Planet Popcorn also made a memorable appearance on The Profit Show and helped prove CNBC finally had a Hit Business Reality Show after a few unsuccessful attempts. Everyone in Show Business knows drama sells and boy was the third episode of The Profit filled with it. I'm still scratching my head on this episode how $300,000.00 "in cash" simply disappears.
- No Deal for Planet Popcorn
Season 1 - Episode 4 - 8/20/2013
- Eco ME is an all natural food-grade cleaning products featured on The Profit in the fourth episode. The Eco-ME Cleaning products was generating $500,000.00 in sales when Marcus Lemonis was first introduced to this earth friendly product. The problem was they also accumulated $500k in debt with the owners not getting paid for the last several Months.
- DEAL - Marcus Lemonis makes a deal with Eco ME Cleaning Products for $500,000.00 and 20% of the business during The Profit Show.
Season 1 - Episode 5 - 8/27/2013
- LA Dog Works is a High-End Dog Boarding Kennel and Spa that somehow made its way on to The Profit Show during the first Season. Considering Marcus Lemonis has over 6000 employees from all his businesses combined, why on earth would he take on this challenge with one major broken part within his "People, Process and Product" method that can turn any business into a profitable and successful company? Marcus had to have known what he was getting into, but still "believed" in the products potential.
- No Deal for LA Dog Works on The Profit Show
The Profit Season 1, Episode 6 - September 3, 2013
- Mr. Green Tea was chosen for the first Season Finale on The Profit Show in Episode 6. Mr. Green Tea was already a successful gourmet ice cream business generating over $2.5 million in sales prior to meeting Marcus Lemonis on The Profit. The product was great, but it was the process and the people part of the equation holding this company back from becoming a National Brand.
- Deal with Marcus Lemonis for $600,000.00 and 35% equity stake in Mr. Green Tea.
"The Profit" Season 2 Guide - "The Profit" Season 3 Episode Guide